A PERSONAL APPROACH
FRANK B. FORD
Attorney and Counselor at Law
FOLLOW US ON
The Law Office of Frank B. Ford, Attorney and Counselor at Law:
Located in Dearborn Heights since 1985.
- Located in a quiet area, the office is ideally suited for a comfortable, in-depth discussion about your legal issues. Your situation deserves, and gets, a large block of time, for full exploration of the facts of the matter, and full understanding of your concerns and hopes for the outcome of the matter.
- As a former prosecutor for both the City of Dearborn Heights and the City of Troy, Frank B. Ford has seen the drunk driving law from both sides. He says, "If you've got a defense, I will probably recognize it, because it was probably used against me while I was a prosecutor."
- In addition to his approximately five years of experience prosecuting drunk driving cases, Mr. Ford attends specialized seminars on drunk driving defense presented by the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (NACDL), of which he is a member, and the Institute for Continuing Legal Education, in Ann Arbor.
- Mr. Ford is not only a member of NACDL, but also is the President of the Suburban Bar Association of Western Wayne County. He has served as an officer of that association at various times since 1995. He has been a member in good standing of the State Bar of Michigan since 1977.
FRANK B. FORD:
- Born: Springfield, Missouri (When I say, "Show Me!", I mean it.)
- A.B. (cum laude) Washington University in St. Louis
- M.F.A. University of Connecticut
- J.D. Wayne State University
- Licensed to practice law in Michigan since 1977.
- State Bar of Michigan (including Criminal Law Section)
- Suburban Bar Association of Western Wayne County
- (President, 1996-97, 2003-05, 2007-08, 2011 to present; Vice President, 1995-96, 1997-2003, 2005-2007; Committee Chair, 2003 to present)
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Assistant City Attorney and Prosecutor, City of Dearborn Heights (1980-82)
- Assistant City Attorney and Prosecutor, City of Troy (1982-85)
- Prosecutor, City of Southfield (temporary positions in 2003 and in 2008)
- Sole practitioner since May, 1985. See some results!
I am a tennis player and avid gardener, and was a youth baseball coach until my kids outgrew my expertise. I am a big baseball and football fan, as well as a fan of women’s college basketball (look at where I got my M.F.A. degree and you may understand why). I do volunteer work for my undergraduate alma mater. I believe that the Constitution applies to drunk driving cases!